Designed to keep out small animals like rabbits from an area but also be short enough a person can step over the fence (no need for a gate).
This fence kit ships without ground sleeves, the posts are put directly into the ground. The height of the fence is adjustable from 2ft high to 2 1/2ft high which leaves 6" or 12" of overlapped fencing on the ground, staked to the ground, with included stakes.
This type of fence kit is a good match for customers that don't have an issue with deer or groundhogs, only small animals like rabbits.
- 14 black steel 1 5/8 fence posts 58" (sink 34" into ground for 2ft and 28" for 2.5ft)
- 14 caps for posts (installed on posts already)
- 1 3' x 100' roll of Critterfence Steel Grid black PVC coated steel rodent barrier fencing
- 1 10 inch 120lb breaking strength black stainless steel fence ties 100pk
- 1 12 inch kinked galvanized ground stakes 30pk
- fence instructions
Posts are round galvanized inside and out then black powder coated- suggested direct ground installation includes using a digging bar (see below) to pilot the hole for the fence posts. You can also hammer the posts directly into soft soil (taking care not to destroy the end of the post with your hammer)
Digging bar notes: For rocky or heavily compacted ground, we suggest using a san angelo digging bar to pilot the hole for sleeves (instructions with kit). They are available here on our website if needed: san angelo digging bar.